• +44 7564 238483
  • Monday – Friday: 08.00 – 16.00 Saturday: 08.00 – 15.00

Your comment will be published within 24 hours.

59 COMMENTS

• Alison Borton
    November 25, 2021, 4:51 pm REPLY

Petar has done an excellent job, including some unexpected extra work. He is polite, punctual and professional, and kept in touch from the time of the quote onwards. The loft was left neat and tidy on completion. Highly recommended.

• Gill Madden
    November 23, 2021, 11:08 pm REPLY

Amazing work by Petar and his team! All explained as we went through, walk around at the end and any small issues resolved straight away! Would definitely recommend Petar to anyone and will be using again for all future projects.

• Mrs D Ward
    November 22, 2021, 10:49 pm REPLY

WORK CARRIED OUT EFFICIENTLY AND ALL DECORATORS WERE POLITE AND FRIENDLY. WORK DONE WAS TO A HIGH STANDARD WOULD RECOMMEND THE COMPANY

• Ali Khan
    November 14, 2021, 5:10 pm REPLY

Peter’s quality of work, as well as his timing was outstanding and cannot be faulted. I can only recommend him.

• Dipesh Pancholi
    November 12, 2021, 2:42 pm REPLY

Petar is very professional and has the best kit. The communication was excellant and we were kept informed before and during the job. The job was very well done, Petar’s work is very detailed and precise. I would highly recommend Petar and have no hesitation in calling him for future jobs.

• Kanika Aisha Murphy
    November 10, 2021, 9:42 pm REPLY

Honestly the most respectful workmen I have ever come across! Neat, tidy, caring. As if the property were they’re own! Many thanks!

• Abi Nelson
    November 4, 2021, 7:53 pm REPLY

PEBO DEC Ltd (Petar to be exact) did an excellent, patient, meticulous and very professional job. He did all that was required to an excellent standard. I am very impressed with his services. I would recommend and use his services again if required.

• Jitu Panchal
    October 13, 2021, 8:40 pm REPLY

Petar carried out the work to a very high standard. His input and suggestions were of an expert opinion and the cupboards were made exactly how I had wanted. He is very polite and enthusiastic about his work and oversaw the painting by his colleagues and ensured that we were completely satisfied with the end result. Would highly recommend Petar.

• Alan Keers
    October 13, 2021, 8:38 pm REPLY

This is the first time that I have had work completed by PEBO DEC LTD. Petar has been excellent all the way through, from the initial quotation through to keeping us updated on when and how the job would be completed. Work was carried out as agreed and each stage was carefully explained to us. Petar and his team were ready to start at the agreed time, and completed everything within the day. Protective covers were used whilst work was carried out. At the end of the job, all waste was removed and everything was cleaned. Great professional experience, we will be using Petar in the future.

• Fatima Lahiani
    September 30, 2021, 8:46 pm REPLY

I can highly recommend Petar and his team. The work was carried out very professionally. Petar took the time to explain thoroughly the work on a daily basis and if there was any issue encountered he has managed to rectify them. Each night everything was cleaned up and there was never any disruption to our family life. Petar is a very nice man and he will look after you. His prices are also reasonable and really reflect his work.

• Tony Cook
    September 23, 2021, 6:18 pm REPLY

Met several times before actual job. Prompt and on time. Arrived with all equipment and materials. Extra materials also brought along in case they were needed. Materials not used were returned to shop and removed from final invoice. This also meant that there was no sudden run to the shop for more, so no time wasted. Very meticulous with work. Considerate to neighbors. Did research for all correct materials. Pleasant and honest chap. Fine job. Many thanks.

• Frog Inthewell
    September 13, 2021, 9:07 pm REPLY

Very good job and professional. Very happy with everything. 10/10 start to finish !

• Ahmed
    September 11, 2021, 9:56 pm REPLY

Excellent work. Very professional, excellent customer service.

• Don Carmichael
    August 26, 2021, 6:56 pm REPLY

Peter did an excellent job, involved me in selection of all materials used. Kept me informed at every stage of job. I would not hesitate to recommend Peter for any work. I will certainly use his services again in the future.

• John Baker
    August 8, 2021, 11:52 am REPLY

Petar came recommended to us, and we, in turn, would not hesitate to recommend him to others. He is efficient, extremely conscientious, paying great attention not only to the actual decorating, but to the preparation and clean up too. His work his absolutely first rate and we would definitely use him again.

• Tricia and John Penfold
    August 8, 2021, 11:41 am REPLY

Petar is completely reliable. He has just completed a days work for us, painting the new plaster on our new extension.
    His quote was great, he is very hard working, his work is exceptional, it is clear he is highly skilled and completely professional. Petar pays attention to the detail of the finish and will not stop until the job meets his high standards.
    We are so pleased that we are employing him again to paint our hallway and landing. I can not recommend him highly enough.

• Michael Neal
    August 4, 2021, 3:29 pm REPLY

Petar and the team at Pebodec recently completed a two week project which entailed decoration and carpentry works at our property. Communication was excellent through all stages and our project was completed to the very highest quality. Many trades could learn a lot from Petar and the way he interfaces with his customers, we received truly exceptional service.

• Jan,Les
    July 28, 2021, 4:37 pm REPLY

We have no hesitation in recommending this company to friends family ,Petar has just completed work on rebuilding our airing cupboard, all new interior doors ,redecorating bedroom, bathroom and hall ,stairs ,landing his workmanship is incredible and meticulous, he is such a pleasant guy and easy going and nothing is to much trouble.and so tidy .Many thanks Petar and will definitely be using your company again for future projects thank you once again

• Amanda
    July 19, 2021, 6:54 pm REPLY

Petar and his team did an amazing job of decorating our living room and Kitchen, it looks brilliant!
    Petar was very transparent with all the costs involved and his team were reliable and very professional would definitely recommend!
    Thanks Petar

• Aidan
    July 19, 2021, 12:34 pm REPLY

Petar worked for me on a renovation project. We went over my plans together and he gave me good advice on options and costs. He kept me up to date regularly on progress and suggested a few changes that were cost effective. He finished on time to a high standard. I would definitively recommend Petar and look forward to working with him and his team on future projects.

• Liam Harmon
    July 15, 2021, 8:41 am REPLY

Fantastic service, from start to finish. There is nothing that is too much trouble for Petar. Extremely professional and friendly. His estimates were competitive and kept us up to date on the material costs etc.
    The work was carried out in a timely manner to a very high standard. Very happy with his standard of work and would not hesitate to recommend or use again in the future! Thanks to Petar and his team!

• Jennifer Pecco
    July 9, 2021, 7:40 pm REPLY

I have been let down in the past with doggy workmen, however on encountering (PeBo Dec LTD) my confidence has been restored. Having to make good of another person bad workmanship.
    Petar was extremely professional, he was transparent with any difficulties/changes that he’s having to make.
    He was patient, and very focused on the work he was doing.
    Petar communicate his costing, everything was ordered and delivered on time. I feel i now have a dedicated professional carpenter.
    I would recommend (PeBo Dec LTD) all day long if you want a carpenter to be professional, honest and possible over and above with his work. To finish, his work is excellent 👌 👏. He certainly takes pride in his work no doubt. Thank Petar .

• Nicola McGonagle
    July 1, 2021, 5:14 pm REPLY

We approached PEBO DEC LTD to fully repaint the whole house. This consisted of a large living room area, hall and landing, bathroom and 3 bedrooms. From the initial consultancy right through to the end result Petar and his team were nothing but professional and a pleasure to have working in our home.

Petar also recommended ideas in which we ran with. I have always wanted a bookshelf built, this just worked perfectly as Petar is also a carpenter. The end result is nothing less than amazing.

The standard and quality of the actual works were 2nd to none. At the end of each day the team fully cleaned their working area to ensure the least disruption to us.

I can not recommend PEBO DEC LTD enough and I will 100% approach them for any future works that we may have.

Great work and thanks again!

• Maria Ruffles
    June 26, 2021, 2:56 pm REPLY

Excellent work and communicated throughout, can highly recommend him.

• Steven
    June 23, 2021, 8:27 am REPLY

We had a whole house renovation and Petar managed the decorations for the whole project. The house is 40 years old and needed a lot of work and at the end it looked like a new build home. Nothing was a problem no matter how small. I would not hesitate to recommend Petar and his team

• Dhrijan
    June 21, 2021, 12:22 pm REPLY

Petar recently painted 2 of our bedrooms and wardrobes. From start to finish the service great, answering as many questions and coming over a number of times to make sure I was happy.

During the work Petar worked in very professional manor from being tidy, working to schedule and most importantly finishing the work to high standard – we were very pleased.

Without doubt any future work I need doing I will be calling Petar and have already started to recommend him to family and friends.

• Lisa Hendy
    June 18, 2021, 7:25 pm REPLY

I have no hesitation in recommending this company.Petar has just done some work for us ,changing all interior doors.He has done an excellent job.always on time,so polite,explains everything,and true to his word.He is also left the house very clean and tidy when finished.We are very happy

• Monelle Bryce-Reid
    May 31, 2021, 5:46 am REPLY

Petar have a fantastic team. From the initial site visit to scheduling and fitting with great care, coordination, and incredible joiner/carpentry skills for our very challenging 200yo house renovation. Will definitely use again. Five big stars!

• Apostol
    May 30, 2021, 10:37 am REPLY

Really good job done by Peter. His professionalism was exceptional and precise. I highly recommend his services, no dissapointment left behind his completed projects.

• Mark
    May 25, 2021, 8:33 am REPLY

We needed out hallway, stairs, and landing redecorated and found Petar. After arranging a viewing to see exactly what we needed. He gave a quote explaining everything to be carried out in detail, which was very reasonable. He is meticulous in his work and finishes everything to a high standard. He is very accommodating, as we added quite a few things along the way, which he would give additional quotes and timeframes for. He is also very tidy! I highly recommend his services and we have already booked for more projects around the house.

• Seinde Akinkugbe
    May 22, 2021, 8:02 pm REPLY

Really pleased with the recent work completed by Peter and Gordon. Completely rebuilt my stairs. Fantastic workmanship, courteous and well mannered.

• Tia Khan
    May 19, 2021, 2:00 pm REPLY

Petar did work on the loft of my new house a few months ago and he did a brilliant job. He was always on time; always so tidy and cleaned up after himself and very meticulous in his work. He was always a pleasure to be around. Such a pleasant guy! I would definitely recommend him.

• Dimitar Andreev
    May 16, 2021, 11:09 am REPLY

Excellent job from Petar. He completed our job to the highest standard. We are pleased with his service and definitely will recommend him to our friends and family.

• Dee Sheedy
    May 16, 2021, 7:42 am REPLY

Thanks to Peter and Gordon for their professional service.I needed carpentry stair repairs.Very prompt call back and viewing arranged Work carried out to very high standard.Trustworthy,reliable and friendly.Im very pleased and will high recommend the firm to others and will not hesitate to call them again for any future work needed

• Shirley
    May 15, 2021, 1:44 pm REPLY

Petar sourced an interior door for us and it arrived within an hour. He hung the door and gave brilliant advice on how to rectify the gap we had with the previous door. He was prompt on arrival and the best trades person we have used for leaving everything as it was before. I would not hesitate to recommend him to friends or use his services again. A pleasure to know him.

• Mitchell Thomas
    May 12, 2021, 4:53 pm REPLY

Fantastic, reliable and always gives great advice . Couldn’t have been happier . Will absolutely use again

• Yuliyan
    May 5, 2021, 9:13 pm REPLY

Petar recently installed my kitchen to a brilliant standard. I can’t recommend him enough, he is very through, skilled and completed the job with minimal disturbance. Thank you!

• Nazed Mannan
    April 25, 2021, 10:42 pm REPLY

Petar is a true professional. Communication, pricing and service is excellent. Recently had 3 jobs done. I had some skirting cutaway to fit bookcase flush against the wall. Second job was similar – cutaway skirting and fit some Ikea units suspended onto the wall but lining up with an accompanying floor standing unit. 3rd was putting up a large circular mirror. Petar explained what he was going to do and consulted where necessary to provide the right outcome. Great attitude and very clean, tidying up as he went along. Very happy and would highly recommend.

• Jumz O
    April 24, 2021, 10:07 am REPLY

Absolutely first class service. Peter turned up on time and gave me a number of options. He is extremely neat and tidy. I am very pleased with the quality of his work. Good value for money. I will definitely recommend him and use his service again.

• Joe
    April 24, 2021, 9:57 am REPLY

Had my bathroom wall stripped down & repainted after damp damage. The service from initial assessment to the repair was fantastic. The communication was excellent, what needed to be done & why was explained in detail & the end product was perfect. Would definitely use again for any future needs. Petar is also very polite & professional which also adds to the already great service he provides.

• Donna collins
    April 7, 2021, 3:50 pm REPLY

We’ve just had our lounge re-plastered and painted. Petar has done an amazing job. Courteous, helpful, professional and a true perfectionist, we couldn’t have asked for more! Would recommend every time

• K.Streeton
    March 22, 2021, 8:21 pm REPLY

Highly recommend. Professional service from the first point of contact to the end job. Visits to offer quote, returned to make checks on what was exactly needed and carried out the job with care and attention. A nice, friendly person too. We will be booking again soon. Thanks Petar.

• Dionne and James
    March 20, 2021, 12:42 pm REPLY

We’ve recommended Petar to our friends and family. He’s done a great job of the decorating in our home. He is reliable, tidy and has good attention to detail.

• Cristina Bulat
    March 19, 2021, 5:18 pm REPLY

We booked Petar to remove our old fireplace and install a new wall TV unit. He arrived at 8am as promised and worked out tirelessly through the day, carring out the required work with care and attention. A very friendly and amenable individual, totally professional in his approach. After temoving the fireplace he plastered the wall, painted it and install our wall TV unit. Petar completed the work to our total satisfaction and we would have no hesitation in hiring him again for any general building work, or indeed, recommending him.

• Deyan Gervasiev
    March 19, 2021, 4:49 pm REPLY

Petar quoted for installing a new laminate flooring in our kitchen and the price was very competitive. He executed the job perfectly and to a very high standard. He was reliable and finished the job in the time frime suggested. We are so satisfied with the result that we already booked him to carry out other jobs and I’ve recommended him to friends and family. He is a tidy and honest worker and we are thrilled with our kitchen floor.

• Clare & Andy
    March 18, 2021, 10:37 am REPLY

We have been highly impressed with Petars work around our home. He has decorated both our kitchen & living room so far. The living room involved repairing extensive water damage of which he did to a high standard. Petar also painted some natural wood doors which has given them a fresh modern look. We have recommended his work to lots of family & friends who have all been very pleased.

• Steve Rawlings
    March 14, 2021, 5:33 pm REPLY

Petar has recently decorated our stairwells and replaced many of the old doors. He is prompt, trustworthy and meticulous. He was very good at explaining the operation and offering possible alternatives as he went along. He is very experienced and versatile. I would thoroughly recommend him.

• Simon
    March 14, 2021, 2:49 pm REPLY

Peter has done many decorating and carpentry jobs for me and my family and is always very professional and informative about what he is going to do before doing it, the quality is excellent and he never lets us down. I would recommend Peter to anyone who needs any of these type of works carried out.
    Keep up the good work, Thanks Peter.

• Natalia Hayes
    March 14, 2021, 6:39 am REPLY

So friendly, professional, helpful and tidy! His work is so, so neat. Would highly recommend.

• Lisa
    March 13, 2021, 3:12 pm REPLY

Petar has completed several jobs for me.
    He is hard working & trust worthy. His work is always completed to a very high standard. I would always recommend Petar to friends & family due to his high quality of work.

• Paul & Gill
    March 13, 2021, 12:06 pm REPLY

Petar has done a lot of the decorating in our house as well as several house maintenance tasks, and we have invariably been delighted with the results, his thoroughness, and the way in which he works. He is also very thoughtful and easy to work with. We have no hesitation in recommending him and in fact have previously done so.

• Bruno
    March 13, 2021, 11:16 am REPLY

Petar is professional, performs great work but most importantly is trustworthy. When he comes to work in our home he feels like part of the family.

• Angela
    March 4, 2021, 7:13 pm REPLY

Petar was recommended to me and I was very glad he decorated my dinning room his work is very professional and I am delighted with the results can’t wait to get my hall done next. Would recommend him to any one who asks

• Suhaib
    March 2, 2021, 12:22 pm REPLY

I have no doubt to call him for every project I wanna do in my house. A high level of professionalism, knowledge & honesty. Accurate with job & timing. Always willing to give advise or help. Im very satisfied with the small jobs & big projects that Petar finished for my house. Make a room for his gear, the guy is a machine. All together with a reasonable, easy affordable price. Grateful to my friend who recommended him. Looking forward for the time that he will build my pergola.

• Carly smith
    March 1, 2021, 6:09 pm REPLY

Petar has decorated our house recently after a friend recommended him and we were so happy with his work. He is a very clean and reliable worker who I cannot wait to have back to do more work. I have since recommended him onto other friends who have used him.

• Ann stanley
    March 1, 2021, 2:12 pm REPLY

Petar is punctual conscientious and polite. He is extremely tidy and his work is of a high standard. We wouldn’t hesitate in recommending him to anyone requiring a decorating job.

• Liz Bell
    March 1, 2021, 1:23 pm REPLY

Petar has completed many projects for us from painting, flooring, and restoring of wooden furniture.
    He is hard working, very versatile, trust worthy and very particular to make sure his work is always above standard. I would always recommend Petar to friends, family and colleagues due to his high standards and quality of work.

• DERRICK C BELL
    March 1, 2021, 1:15 pm REPLY

Whatever I ask Petar to do he tackles with enthusiasm and as if it were his own.
    We have found him honest, prompt and totally reliable.
    I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend him and have, to friends family, associates and clients from my business
    Giggs & Bell Estate Agents
    GiggsandBell.com

Derrick Bell

• Stacey watson
    March 1, 2021, 1:10 pm REPLY

Petar has decorated my whole house. He is brilliant at his job, trustworthy and friendly. I recommend him to anyone I know and many friends and family have used him.
    He is a perfectionist!